Gas Stove Top – Which One Is Best?
Whether you’re purchasing a gas stove top for an upgrade or new kitchen installation, the kind of gas cooktop you choose is an important decision. Although all gas cooktops might appear the same from the outside, there are key differences in each one. Safety features, materials, and cooking abilities are important aspects to look at before choosing a gas stove. We’ll break these factors down in this article.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Gas Cooktop
A gas cooktop is a no-nonsense kind of purchase. You can’t go wrong with the trusty burners that you probably grew up cooking with. Many chefs prefer cooking with gas because it gives them more control over the dish.
Pros of Gas Cooktops
- Easy to control the temperature. Have you ever tried bringing a dish down from a boil to a simmer with an electric cooktop? Electric is often slower to respond than gas. Gas stovetops make it easy to create delicate dishes that require frequent changes in heat.
- Highly durable and sturdy. Gas cooktops have metal trivets and surfaces that would be hard to break. If you have children, a gas cooktop might be a better choice in terms of durability.
- Compatible with your cookware. Unlike induction cooktops, gas ones can use any type of cookware. You won’t have to worry about buying a whole new set of pots and pans for your new stovetop.
- Safe for children. Whereas electric cooktops might not have a visibly hot surface, gas cooktops will. As long as the cooktop is high enough, it will be hard for children to burn their hands on the flame.
Costs of Gas Stove Tops
- Installation might be tricky. Unless you already have a gas line in your home, you will need one installed by a gas outfitter. This can add an extra cost to the gas stove setup.
- Fumes in the home. Some people might be worried about the emission of gas and other pollutants in the house. Make sure that you have proper ventilation and even an oven hood when using a gas stove.
Benefits Goldline Gas Cooktops
Goldline manufacturers one of the only gas cooktops with a wok burner. The wok burner allows you to cook at intense heat as if you’re a restaurant chef. Here are a few other features of Goldline’s gas stovetops.
Gas Stove Safety Features
Understandably, some people might be worried about gas leakages with a gas stove. With Goldline, you don’t have to worry about that because of the flame failure device (FFD). This device automatically shuts off the gas line when the flame is extinguished.
Plenty of Versatility
You’re guaranteed to find something that fits your home with Goldline’s wide range of gas stovetops. For smaller spaces, there’s the single burner cooktop; for large families, there’s the Lifestyle 5 burner cooktop which is very spacious.
Goldline doesn’t sacrifice quality when it comes to making our cooktops. Crafted with cast iron trivets and brass wok burners, your cooktop will last through the years. The surface is made of superior black reflective glass with an elegant metal trim.
Elevate your cooking space with a Goldline gas cooktop. Find out more information by calling us on (03) 9799 9660 or filling out our online form.