How to Sell a Goldline Cooktop in a Retail Environment
Goldline is a reputable brand with a long-standing reputation in the cooktop environment. However, like any company, we’ve evolved over the years, using the feedback from our customers to transform the way that we take our products to market. From our initial 301 single burner unit, right up to the unique GLS 5 burner gas on glass available today, we’re committed to giving all of our customers the complete range of cooking solutions they need.
With our flexible product portfolio, Goldline strives to give retailers the freedom to delight their customers with a cooktop that suits every need, budget, and demand. That’s why our resellers love working with us. We’ve even recently created a new twin super high-powered wok burner feature that gives more freedom to Australia’s homeowners and chefs.
Here’s what you need to know about selling any amazing Goldline cooktop.
Putting Versatility and Safety First
One of the best things about selling Goldline cooktops is that you’re not limited to a one-size-fits-all sale. Your customers will have the freedom to choose between a range of designs and features to suit their needs. You can even choose black or white cooktops to complement the décor of a customer’s kitchen. Additionally, all Goldline models come equipped with a high-powered wok burner, featuring an amazing 18 MJ/H rating. That means that no-one needs to compromise on cooking power.
The flame failure device on Goldline cooktops is one of the most impressive state-of-the-art safety features on the market, preventing the flow of gas as soon as a flame extinguishes, to keep your business, and your client’s home safe. What’s more, all of our products come with the peace of mind afforded by 2-year parts and labor guarantee.
Exploring the Goldline Cooktop Range
With so many options to choose from in the Goldline range, your customers will be spoilt for choice. For instance, we offer:
- Narrow gas cooktops: Give even customers with limited space more opportunities to cook with freedom. Our small gas cooktops come with a range of high-quality features to give users better control over their cooking. The electronic ignition feature ignites the cooktop with effortless efficiency, and the high-powered wok burners provide a powerful cooking experience, ensuring speedy and even cooking.
- Single burner gas cooktops: An incredible option for BBQ grilling and alfresco meals, these cooktops are designed for people who don’t want any restrictions on their kitchen experience. Our single burners are some of the most powerful on the market, and they come with newly-designed control features to help you set different heating modes from full-on to “simmer.” The gas on glass hob from Goldline also comes with FFD to cut the gas supply to burners as soon as the flame cuts out.
- 3 burner narrow gas cooktop: The 3 burner narrow gas cooktop from Goldline comes with quality features, perfectly tuned to the needs of real chefs in training. The innovative layout is perfectly designed for optimal cooking, with plenty of space permitted for large woks and rice pots too. There’s even precision power control built-in, to ensure that every meal is cooked to absolute perfection. What’s more, all Goldline products are accredited according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- 5 burner square gas cooktop: Need something bigger and more traditional? No problem. For entertainers who love a little bit of luxury in their cooking strategy, the Goldline 5 burner solution is perfect for a holistic experience from start to finish. The inner and outer rings of the wok burner in this model are independent so that you can adjust your heating according to your exact needs. There’s no limit to what the budding chef can accomplish with a little support from Goldline.
- Lifestyle series: The Goldline lifestyle series comes with all of the highest quality materials throughout, including a burner system in European design, a gas control feature, and the high-power dual control wok burner that our customers love. There’s even a handy simmer burner, so you can expect precision heat control, every step of the way.
We’ve even got narrow electric cooktops, which come with state-of-the-art touch controls, 9-stage power settings, child safety lock, residual heat indicators, and an automatic cooking function built-in.