The 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions About a 4 Ring Gas Burner
When it comes to preparing delicious and nutritious meals in the kitchen, you really can’t go past a 4 ring gas burner.
A Goldline gas burner allows you to cook with greater precision and temperature control, making mealtimes stress free and effortless.
With a 4 ring gas burner, you’ll be able to feed a family of 4-8 people in a pinch. Our burners are thoughtfully laid out, allowing you to use multiple burners at the same time.
But if you’ve still got some questions about gas burners, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll cover the 5 most common questions about gas burners.
1. What do I need to consider when buying a gas burner?
Purchasing a 4 ring gas burner for your kitchen is a smart investment. Gas burners are highly versatile and add a lot of value to your home.
But before you purchase a 4 ring gas burner, there are a few things you’ll need to consider.
- How much space do you have in your kitchen? If you have narrow benches, you may want to consider a more compact gas burner like our SAB4 model
- What burner types do you need? Do you do a lot of cooking with a wok? Then you’ll definitely want to make sure there’s a wok burner on your gas burner. Take a look at our Square Glass Gas Cooktop
- Stainless steel or glass? Both have their own unique benefits and what you choose will depend on the look you’re going for in your home.
Is the 4 ring gas burner safe to use? Does it include safety features like a flame failure device? All of our Goldline cooktops have this feature.
2. Do 4 ring gas burners save time and energy?
Energy efficiency in the kitchen is important, but so is the time and energy it takes to prepare meals at home.
With a Goldline gas burner, you can save a whole lot of time and energy. Each of our gas burners is thoughtfully designed so that you can use multiple burners simultaneously as you prepare your meals. No waiting around at dinner time!
3. Is a 4 ring gas burner safe to use?
A 4 ring gas burner has a naked flame to give you maximum control and precision each and every time you cook. But for those with young families, safety in the kitchen is highly critical.
Before purchasing a gas burner with 4 rings you’ll want to make sure that it comes equipped with safety features such as a flame failure device. This is a feature that cuts the supply of gas to the burner as soon as the flame extinguishes. All of our Goldline gas burners come with this feature built-in.
4. Are gas burners better than electric or induction?
The main drawcard for a 4 ring gas burner over an electric or induction cooktop is the control you get with gas. Gas cooktops are loved by professional and home chefs around the world for the precision and heat control you get with a gas burner that has 4 burners.
5. Do I need to have a connection to the natural gas grid to use a gas burner with 4 rings?
With a Goldline gas burner you don’t need to have a connection to the natural gas grid. Our range of gas burners is compatible with LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) so that you can enjoy all the benefits that come along with having a 4 ring gas burner, no matter where you live!
Explore our range of gas burners
No matter the size of your kitchen, we have a gas burner that will suit you. Click here to take a closer look at our range.